Our Primary Focus is Providing Innovative and Reliable Dental Care for Our Patients.
When you need to get crowns & bridges done you want to make sure you are working with the best in the industry. As your leading option for Miami dentists, Dr. Julia Dison is able to provide you with elite service so that you can get the best quality at an affordable price. As you get older, either through routine wear and tear or because of something unexpected, your teeth are going to take abuse. In order to preserve and improve their quality you may need to have procedures done.
To ensure long-lasting efficiency, devices are installed to protect your teeth and keep them healthy. The two most common and popular options include:
- Crowns: The cap covers a damaged tooth to protect it from routine wear and tear as well as to improve the look and feel of the tooth. It can also be used to provide a more tooth-like appearance and shape on implants or teeth that have been severely worn down. There are several options for the materials used to create these caps including porcelain, ceramic, gold, alloy and others.
- Bridges: Are most commonly used when you are missing one or multiple teeth. These gaps can create problems as the surrounding teeth will begin to shift in other directions and a bad bite is the end result. A bridge not only fills the gap, but is cemented to the surrounding, natural teeth for stability.
How can we help?
Dr. Julia Dison is your leading Miami dentist to handle crowns & bridges. What truly separates our team from the rest is our dedication to our patients regardless of what services they need. We make sure to offer the best quality at affordable prices but also incorporate more services in house than you might expect because we want our patients to know we can take care of all their needs. This is what we offer that you can rely on each and every time:
- Real Experience: You may see other Miami dentists talk about experience which is great. But what do they have experience in? Cleanings and a few root canals? When you need crowns & bridges done and done properly, you want to make sure that you are selecting a dental expert, someone who knows exactly what they are doing because they’ve done it thousands of times before.
- Best Treatment Options: Everyday there are new technologies being introduced into this industry. While they all have their pros and cons, we approach each new option with two rules. The first is that this option needs to make things better and easier for our customers in order for us to offer it. The second is that we need to know that our team is well trained in handling these new options otherwise we will not offer it. That’s why, whatever service we offer, you can feel confident that we have a proven track record with that method of treatment.
- Healthy Habits: If all we did was treat what you needed done then that would be fine, but we like to go the extra mile. When you come in for anything, we set the goal of teaching you healthy habits that you can do on your own to maintain and improve your oral health. Whether that’s flossing more often, brushing your teeth better or something else, we want you to develop healthy habits you will keep.
CALL 305-600-5454 TO MAKE AN APPOINTMENT TODAY!
July 27, 2021
The term “oral surgery” refers to a range of maxillofacial surgeries that mend and repair…
July 16, 2021
If your dental professional surprised you by saying that you might need to lose a…
July 10, 2021
Dentures that fall out of the mouth easily when talking, eating, or drinking are an…
July 7, 2021
If you believe that correcting a deep bite, or overbite, may help to improve your…
June 30, 2021
Root canals are exceptionally common procedures that should not be postponed or avoided if they…
June 15, 2021
Dental implant restoration is the process of replacing a tooth by implanting a new one…
June 12, 2021
Are you struggling with pain in your mouth due to damaged or missing teeth, or…
June 8, 2021
Both endodontics and periodontics can be crucial to overall mouth health. What Is Periodontics? Periodontics…