Professional teeth whitening is the gold standard when it comes to getting whiter, brighter teeth quickly and safely.
However, in between appointments, it is sometimes nice to have a little boost to that whitening effect, and Snow Teeth whitening kits can be a great solution to that problem. In many cases, you may even be able to purchase the kit directly from your dentist when you go in for your checkup.
What Is Snow Teeth Whitening?
Snow Teeth whitening kits are an at-home teeth whitening solution that many people find a beneficial way to keep teeth white in between professional whitening trips to the dentist.
To help make the process effective and maintain your bright white smile, Snow Teeth whitening toothpaste and Snow Teeth whitening refills are also available. Additionally, you can choose between a regular or maximum strength formula to get the desired level of whitening.
How to Use a Snow Teeth Whitening Kit
Essentially, the Snow Teeth whitening kit works when you use their proprietary serum and a mouthpiece together. There are two versions of the kit: one comes with a mouthpiece that is powered by a USB charger, and the other has a mouthpiece that is wireless.
Here’s how you use a Snow Teeth at-home whitening kit:
- Brush your teeth.
- Plug in the mouthpiece if needed.
- Apply the whitening serum to your teeth with the brush provided, using downward strokes from the top of the tooth to the bottom of the tooth. Use this application process on each tooth individually with care.
- Put the mouthpiece in your mouth and keep it there for anywhere from 9 to 30 minutes, depending on how your teeth respond and the desired effect.
- When you’re done, remove the mouthpiece, unplug it if needed, and rinse the device with water. Use gentle hand soap to aid the cleaning process and then dry it and put it away carefully.
- Rinse the serum out of your mouth.
- Repeat daily for 21 days and then twice a week to retain the effect.
Tips for Getting the Most Benefit From Snow Teeth Whitening Kits
- Use enough serum to cover the tooth completely but without clumping or dripping.
- If you purchased a Snow whitening kit in the past and did not use it for a while, be sure to use the serum within two years. If it is past that date, purchase some Snow Teeth whitening refills for best results.
- If you are pregnant, speak with your doctor before using this or any whitening product.
- The paste is vegetarian/vegan. While it contains no gluten products, it is not certified gluten-free.
Want Quicker Tooth Whitening?
If you’d like to schedule an appointment for professional tooth whitening, contact Dison Family Dentistry today, or if you prefer, ask about Snow Teeth whitening kits.